Monday, February 11, 2008

Fenn at Two Months Old

This is Fenn at Two Months. This is the second installment in the "12-month onesie" series. He is definitely starting to fill it out more. Look at how much "plumper" his arms and legs are. He went to the pediatrician on February 12th for his two-month checkup. They started his immunization shots at this visit. He did so good. They had to stick him 3 times, and he only cried briefly. He weighed in at a whopping 13 pounds! And he was 23" long.

By the time he was 2 months old, he was starting to sleep through some nights ~ not every night, but we'll take that. The first time was Friday, February 1st and then he did it again on Wednesday, February 6th... we put him down around 11:00 p.m. I heard him "talking" around 4:00 a.m. and went in to check on him. He had kicked off his blanket and was partially awake. I gave him his pacifier and then went to the kitchen to start his bottle. When I came back into the room, he was asleep. So I put the bottle back up, re-swaddled him, and went back to bed. The next thing I knew, it was 6:00 a.m.! So that's what it feels like to sleep through (most) of the night! We hope that's the beginning of a trend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails