These are some of Fenn's first smiles... talk about making your heart melt. The first time I knew it was a real smile (and not gas or a signal that he was about to spit up) was on Thursday, January 24, 2008. He was 6 1/2 weeks old. I'm so glad he did it before starting daycare. I worried that his first smile would be to someone other than
Mommy or Daddy. I dropped Fenn off at daycare a couple of times for a few hours the week before he started full-time. That was mostly so Mommy could get used to the idea of someone else keeping him. His first full day is Monday, February 4th. Fenn seemed to really like Ms. Taphne when he met her.
She's really cute and bubbly.... and she talks really loud (which kids love!). All the kids seem to respond well to her. She keeps Fenn and 3 other boys ~ Jackson (almost 4), Braden (2), and Andrew (1).






No comments:
Post a Comment