Friday, August 22, 2008

Debbie's Photos from our Day on the Lake

This is pretty cool... I just discovered that I can do this with Kodak Gallery albums! These are Debbie's photos from our fun day on Lake Norman. She got some great close up shots that I couldn't get because I don't have a zoom lens for my camera yet.
(Just click on the link below, then click on the yellow 'Play' button. To get back to the blog, just click the 'Back' button on your browser.)
Kodakgallery.com Slideshow

October 2010 Update:  I just discovered this apparently does not work anymore.  Kodak Gallery must have changed something.  Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viewing Debbie's pictures made on the lake really brought back a lot of memories. The only difference is we didn't have a good camera and have no close-up action shots.
I also remember how tired having fun on the water makes one. Fenn even looked tired in a few photos.
That has to tell you something....

Anonymous said...

I viewed the slideshow and responded to it instead of the new crawler, which is what we've been expecting for some time. I hope to have the opportunity to see him crawl before he walks. Once he walks, I'm sure the crawling will go out the door.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails