Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hugs and Kisses to our little Ladies Man

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

OK, so I'm a couple of days late getting this out here (it is actually Feb. 16th that I'm posting this). But I wanted to make sure to get some Valentine's Day photos posted. I found this cute t-shirt for Fenn at Gymboree... very fitting since he's kind of known as the resident ladies man at school. They had a party at school on Friday, and Fenn even got to go next door to the Toddler 1 room to see Annabelle. I'm told they gave each other a big hug and kiss. Annabelle was moved up to the Toddler 1 room a few weeks ago, so the happy couple has been separated. Ella Kate and Mary Frances are about to move up to the Toddler 1 room, too, so the only girl in Fenn's class will be Ariyanna. Fenn will probably move up to the Toddler 1 room in the next 2 or 3 months, once they have room. But for the time being, he'll be hanging out with mostly boys in his class.


During this photo session on Friday afternoon after picking Fenn up from school, this is what I caught Fenn doing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails