This morning, I got Boone out of his swing and walked into the family room to sit on the sofa. Fenn was still in the dining room where we have the swing. I kept hearing something banging and figured Fenn was just playing with Boone's swing. I thought he was most likely raising and lowering the tray because that's what it sounded like to me. I finally looked in there and this is what I found. Keep in mind that this swing is made for babies probably not much older than 7 or 8 months and that Fenn just turned 2 a week ago. Notice Fenn's feet... he has both of them on one side of the leg divider. The motor wasn't turned on, so he was making it swing all by himself. He seemed quite proud of himself, too.
I'm running way behind on blogging and have several posts I plan to go back and do (like Thanksgiving, Fenn's birthday party, etc.). Those posts will be backdated, so they'll end up showing up below this post. So if you are someone who checks this blog regularly, be sure to scroll down to check for more posts over the next week. My plan is to have it caught up by Christmas. I actually just got the photos from Fenn's birthday party from the photographer yesterday, so I'll be doing a big post about that in the next few days. You don't want to miss those pictures.
Style Showcase 355
1 day ago







No comments:
Post a Comment