Since Boone's birthday party was last weekend, we only had a mini celebration today. Fenn had a swim lesson this morning and then Boone had one this afternoon. So that, along with naps, took up most of the day. At 1:08 p.m., I was holding Boone in my lap as he was about to fall asleep for his afternoon nap, and we were listening to 'Georgia On My Mind' from the Ray soundtrack. That's what was playing when Boone was born at 1:08 p.m. a year ago.
But right before that, Fenn was napping and Dan and I were eating lunch in the family room while Boone was jumping in his Johnny Jump Up. I noticed it got quiet all of a sudden, and when I turned to look at him, this is what I found. And he rarely ever falls asleep like this...
He must have really been tired. So it was right after this that we gave Boone a bottle and listened to his special song. And then he went down for his afternoon nap. Once he got up, it was time for his swim lesson. When we got home, it was bath time, dinner time, and then cupcakes and presents. By the time all of that was over, it was bedtime. But of course, Boone had to play with his new giraffe ride-on toy for a few minutes. I actually tried to get a decent picture of him riding it in the house, but between our horrible lighting and Fenn trying to take the giraffe from Boone, it wasn't happening. So I picked up Boone and took him outside for a quick photo.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Boone! Mommy, Daddy, Fenn, and Petey love you very much!
Style Showcase 368
1 day ago








No comments:
Post a Comment