Monday, January 3, 2011

I've Been Working on the Railroad...

Yesterday, we went to the Holiday Express at UT Gardens.  It is an amazing display of hobby trains.  And the boys loved it.  I didn't get very many good pictures because it was really crowded and the boys kept running around from place to place and wouldn't stay still.

Love this photo of Fenn.  Such a cutie pie face.  I took it on our way to UT Gardens.

And then here's our other cutie pie, Boone.

Fenn watching the trains go by.

Boone was mesmerized by all the trains going in different directions on different tracks.

This is about the best shot they would let me get of the two of them together with part of the display in the background.  It was twice the size of what you see behind them.

They even got to experience what it's like to work one of those old manual push cars.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails