Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank You, Dr. Kori Cottam and Brynn Whitworth

Even though they won't see this, I just wanted to say Thank You to my OB doctor, Dr. Kori Cottam, and to my Labor & Delivery Nurse, Brynn Whitworth. Also, thank you to the rest of the staff at Parkwest Medical Center who were a part of bringing Fenn into the world.

A little tidbit about Dr. Cottam: She was born on May 1, 1968. So she is only 11 days older than me. We had so much fun with her during Fenn's delivery. She really is a wonderful doctor. I think we introduced her to Michael Buble' ~ she really seemed to like his music.


And something interesting about Brynn... Her birthday is May 25th and her wedding anniversary is May 12th. Well, I'm just the opposite of her ~ my birthday is May 12th and my wedding anniversary is May 25th. How funny is that? I think she was destined to be my L&D Nurse. Brynn is only in her twenties, but she is so knowledgeable and conducts herself in such a professional manner, you'd think she's been a nurse for many more years than she actually has been.

Thanks to both of you once again for being a part of our special day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails