OK, it has been a crazy week since coming back from vacation. In addition to trying to get caught up (work-wise and at home), I have been having trouble with my modem... which means no internet... which means no blogging... which means I have been totally lost without my computer! Anyway, I'm online (at least for now), so I thought I would post a few "teaser" photos from our beach trip to Seabrook Island, SC. We have a service tech coming tomorrow morning, so they'll probably switch out my modem and hopefully I won't have any more problems. Stay tuned for a better post about our trip and more photos! Oh, and if you can't tell from the photos, Fenn LOVED the beach.









1 comment:
In the first picture, Fenn's facial expression told it all. It was very obvious that he liked the sea breeze. I'm sure playing with his bucket and shovel in the sand made him feel very independent.
Another first....
Post a Comment