





Oh... be sure to look at the slideshow I posted a few days ago... the one with various shots of Fenn eating. I added a few more pictures to the end of the slideshow. I finally had my camera ready to shoot when he did this one face he does sometimes. He'll straighten both arms, push them forward, and clinch his fists... all while making the funniest face. It makes me laugh every time he does it.
Here he is pulling himself up on the ottoman. He just started doing that on Sunday. Fenn was playing in the floor and Dan and I were in the kitchen. Next thing we knew, Fenn was standing up, leaning on the ottoman, with a great big smile on his face. He was so proud! We got him to do it again and that's when I took these pictures.








1 comment:
I noticed Fenn had the pacifier in his mouth when he stood up. It was on the ottoman with several other items as he was climbing. He didn't waste any time putting that into his mouth. I wish I'd had the pacifier or bottle the night I spent 2-1/2 hours walking in every room in the house, sitting in every chair, moving him high in the air, rocking, bouncing, etc. because mommy and daddy needed some much needed rest.
Post a Comment