It snowed on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Even though it snowed all day on Monday, we didn't really have anything stick until early Tuesday morning when it snowed some more. That caused daycare to be closed. So I had Fenn home with me for 2 days ~ Monday because of the MLK holiday and Tuesday because of the snow. Fenn wasn't feeling 100% on Monday, but I bundled him up and took him outside anyway. I wanted him to see the snow just in case we don't get any more this year. Am I a bad mommy??? It was only for a few minutes! Then I took him out again on Tuesday morning... once again, only for a few minutes. We had an appointment to go to the doctor that afternoon because he ended up running a low-grade fever on Monday afternoon. He has yet another ear infection. His doctor said he's borderline for possibly needing tubes in his ears. She said we'll watch him over the next couple of months before deciding to have him evaluated by an ENT doctor. So say a prayer that he won't need tubes. And before you scold me for taking him out in the cold with an ear infection, keep in mind that being outside in cold weather does not cause colds or ear infections. Colds come from viruses you pick up from being in contact with other people. And ear infections are caused when the fluid in the middle ear (from a cold or respiratory infection) doesn't drain properly and bacteria builds up. Anyway, I managed to get a few cute shots of him in his big winter coat and doggy puppet hat. He seemed to like the snow falling on his face.
The first photo was taken just after it started snowing. You can barely see the snow flakes in the picture. The next 3 photos were taken during lunch when it was snowing a little harder and I had daddy here to help me.
And the last photo was taken on Tuesday morning when we actually had some snow on the ground. I had to snap quickly because I didn't want him outside for very long.
The first photo was taken just after it started snowing. You can barely see the snow flakes in the picture. The next 3 photos were taken during lunch when it was snowing a little harder and I had daddy here to help me.
And the last photo was taken on Tuesday morning when we actually had some snow on the ground. I had to snap quickly because I didn't want him outside for very long.






2 comments:
He's so big!! I can't believe it. And those pictures are great. Which camera did you end up getting, I don't remember.
No one should think you're a bad mommy if they really know your heart!
You're logging Fenn's first experiences, which is a gift that he will always cherish.
Post a Comment