skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Blog is Finally Caught Up!
Up until a couple of weeks ago, I had not been able to do a blog post since Cinco de Mayo! With the impending birth of our second child in mid-May, we got busy and I just didn't have time to sit down at the computer much. Then once Boone arrived, I really didn't have time to blog. Needless to say, I got WAY behind on my blog. At one point, I was over a month behind. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on catching up every chance I had and have postdated about 26 blog entries. It goes all the way back to May 9th. I've done so many posts that you'll have to click on "Older Posts" to see all of them. I am proud to say I am finally caught up! Let's hope I can keep it this way. And since I don't like to do a post without a photo, here's a sweet photo of Boone during a recent bath.
1 comment:
I wish I was there to love on him after that bath! He looks so sweet! I'm looking forward to bonding with him, as a couple of days after his birth wasn't enough time for me to do so.
I know two weeks with Fenn was too long, but it did afford me the opportunity to bond with him.
I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment