It's Saturday at White Horse Ranch and we have a busy day planned before heading over to Hilton Head for the rest of our vacation. I'm going to keep this short and let the pictures tell most of the story.
{Love Fenn's expression in this photo. He looks like a true cowpoke.}
Right after breakfast, Uncle Todd and Seth saddled up the horses for the boys to ride. This was Boone's very first time on a horse. {Fenn let him borrow his cowboy hat.} He loved it from the start and was a natural in the saddle. He kept himself up there... I just kept my hand on his foot, just in case, as I walked along beside him.
And like Fenn was last year, Boone didn't want to get off... no matter how tired he was getting.
This was Fenn's 2nd time to ride horses. He got to ride when we visited Todd and Angie last summer, but Boone was only 4 months old and not quite ready to get on a horse yet. Fenn loved it just as much as he did last year. And this year, he was ready with his cowboy hat and cowboy boots he got from his Uncle Todd and Aunt Angie.
Fenn wanted mommy and daddy to ride with them for a little while.
Riding horses makes a cowboy hungry and tired. So the boys ate a quick lunch and then went down for a nap. After naps, it was time to do some farm work and ride the tractor with Uncle Todd. They helped him work on the new arena area for the horses.
This post is getting really big, so I think I'll stop here and do another post to finish off the day. But here's Uncle Todd and Boone riding off into the sunset on the tractor... with Sarge pulling up the rear.
Style Showcase 355
1 day ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment