Over the weekend, the boys went to our neighbor's birthday party at Pump It Up. It was Miles' 5th birthday. Basically, it was a couple of hours of fast-paced fun for the boys. And I have to admit it was fun for mommy and daddy, too. Oh, and did I say how tiring it is to climb up those things? Especially if you're having to carry a 15-month old in one arm and hang on with the other arm! Fenn had been to another party there before, but still started off going down the slides with his daddy. It didn't take him long to start doing everything on his own, though. And Boone was fearless and absolutely loved going down the slides with either me or Dan. Here are a few pictures from the day. {Sorry they're not necessarily in focus, but the lighting in there is horrible! You can still see the joy on their faces. And isn't that the point?}
First time down the slide. Dan had to go down with both boys.
Do you think Boone enjoyed his first time down?
Fenn went down right behind Mr. Wayne (Miles' daddy). I think he kind of crashed into him at the bottom.
Then it was time for a big 'high five'.
And a couple more fun ones.
Oh, and one with mommy, since I'm hardly ever in any of the pictures.
Thanks, Miles, for inviting Fenn and Boone to your birthday party. They had a blast!
Style Showcase 361
5 days ago













No comments:
Post a Comment