Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Virgin Blogger's First Post

Well, here I go. I didn't ever really think I would have any interest in blogging. But then my friend and next door neighbor, Nicole, sent me a link to her Blog (see link below). It is all about the life and times of her little boy, Miles. [MARCH 2008 UPDATE: And now her new baby girl, Audrey]. And then she said she had hard-bound books of the Blog's pages printed for themselves and the grandparents. I'm thinking, "What a great idea!" I realized blogging can be a great way to document the activities of our new family. So, now that I'm a parent, I thought I would give this a try. Be patient.... I know absolutely nothing about this. It may take me a while to figure it all out. Stay tuned.... more to come featuring the "Faces of Fenn".

That's the last picture taken of Cole and me together. It was taken on November 1, 2007, the day before he died from lymphoma. (Note: I was 8 months pregnant.) We took him for one last swim at the lake. He was really sick and not feeling well those last couple of weeks. But he loved to play frisbee and swim so much that he somehow found the strength to do it whenever he had the chance. He was a great friend, so I thought I would honor him here. We miss him very much and wish Fenn could have known him.


That's a very pregnant me at Thanksgiving 2007... just a couple of weeks before Fenn's birth.


Take a look at Nicole's blog sometime at http://nicchictn.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

G Diddy said...

Virgin Blogger??? Sorry, Beth, but photographic evidence clearly indicates that you're no virgin! ;)

Nicole said...

yay! have fun with the blog. can't wait to see more pictures. we'll have to go strolling soon (I haven't been since that one time!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails