I really have a hard time editing my photo selections. There are so many great ones. These are a couple of photos from a recent bath. Fenn loves bath time and anything that has to do with water. He never cries or fusses when I pour the water over his head. He just shakes it off, rubs his eyes, and continues to play.Fenn went to the pediatrician today for his 6-month checkup. Once again, he is right on schedule with where he should be developmentally. He gained a little over 2 pounds in 6 weeks, but look at how his length shot up from the 45th percentile to the 71st percentile. He got another round of shots. I think these hurt a little more than the ones in the past. He cried out briefly, but once Mommy picked him up to console him, he settled right down. He ended up not feeling great that afternoon, so I kept him home with me all day. He took a nap from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
He slept through his 5:30 dinner feeding, but I decided he needed to sleep instead.
He slept through his 5:30 dinner feeding, but I decided he needed to sleep instead.These are his stats at 26 weeks old:
Weight: 19 lbs. 1 oz. (77th %)
Length: 27" (71st %)
Head: 44 cm (57th %)
Compare this to his stats at 20 weeks old:
Weight: 16 lbs. 14 oz. (73rd %)
Length: 25.25" (45th %)
Head: 42.5 cm (43rd %)






2 comments:
so precious......Aunt Sharron
Happy Pappy Day, Dan!! Too sweet!!
Post a Comment