Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Handy DANdy Husband

Just wanted to brag about my very handy husband. I know I demand a lot of him, and he always does his best to give me what I want. So I wanted to take a moment and thank him here on my blog. We recently replaced the windows across the back of our house. (We replaced the windows across the front during the big remodel last year.) On the first windows, we hired a carpenter to do all the interior trim around the windows. But this time, we decided to try and save a little money. So Dan, along with his dad, trimmed out the new windows weekend before last. Check out their handy work. They did a great job! We still need to caulk, fill nail holes, and paint. But we'll get to that sometime this summer. Anyway, we saved a lot of money. Thanks to both of you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails