The other day, Fenn was sitting on the floor playing with some of his toys. We have this old mirror for the car (that doesn't work anymore), and I will prop it up on the floor next to Fenn sometimes. After a few minutes, I looked over and he had pulled the mirror onto his lap. He was leaning into the mirror (kind of kissing it) and then leaning back and laughing out loud. It was so cute, so I (OF COURSE) had to get out my camera! Oh, notice that in pictures 1 and 2, his mouth is clean. But if you look closely at the 3rd photo (click on the photo to enlarge it), you'll notice there is something all over his mouth. I can't remember what happened... I guess he spit up. But you'd THINK I would remember
cleaning him up after that! Maybe he just spit up on the mirror and it wasn't actually on his mouth. Hmmmm.... Mommy Brain... enough said!






1 comment:
Precious!!
Post a Comment