Could this be Dr. Evil's next "Mini Me"??? I love this photo! (For those who might not know what I'm referring to... Dr. Evil is a character in the hilarious Austin Powers movie series.)
It has been a big week for Fenn. He is offically a crawler. He started taking those first few "crawl" steps a little over a week ago, but now he has progressed to a full blown crawl. Look out world... here he comes! We had Fenn's 9-month photos taken yesterday. And THAT's when he decided to really start crawling.... just when we wanted him to sit still for some pictures. We were trying to do some naked baby photos, and he kept crawling toward Rebekah, crawling toward one of us, or crawling toward one of the light stands in the studio. That made it really hard for Rebekah to keep the photos "G-rated"! We can already tell he's going to be a handful. But it's so fun to see him learning all these new things. In addition to crawling, he's getting pretty good at pulling up to a stand. He mostly just does it when he's holding on to one of us. But it won't be long before he's pulling up on the sofa or ottoman, or in his crib.Here's a little slide show of some photos I have taken over the last few months of Fenn while he's eating. I'm able to capture some of the cutest and funniest expressions when he's sitting in his highchair. Enjoy! Oh, and I'll be sharing a link to his 9-month photo session proofs as soon as Rebekah notifies me they're ready and up on her website.






1 comment:
I'd cry too if I had to eat some of that baby food. Those teeth he's showing will allow him to move up to better food. He may get a little chubby if he eats from the table early like his Uncle Todd. Now that he's started crawling and will soon be walking, he'll burn those calories and so will Mom and Dad.....
Post a Comment