Stories of our unexpected life and how our Normal keeps changing
Friday, August 14, 2009
Fenn at 7 days old versus Boone at 11 days old
I have a couple of posts I need to work on from our trip to Alabama last weekend and some cute pictures of Fenn at school yesterday, but for now I thought it would be fun to post these two photos for comparison. Both photos were taken by Rebekah Stanfill of Southern Charm Portraits. {I have links to her blog and website over in the right-hand column.} The first one is of Fenn when he was just 7 days old. And the second one is of Boone when he was 11 days old. That's Dan's hand in both photos.
Here's two more. Again, the first one is of Fenn and the second one is of Boone.
I'm a 40ish "young" mom to two beautiful boys, Fenn and Boone. After many years of waiting patiently {sound of voice clearing} for the man of my dreams, I finally found him. Pre-Dan, my life was devoted to my 3 fur kids and volunteering at our local animal shelter. That was the life I learned to expect; that was my 'normal'. Now my 'normal' is ever-changing. Over the past 5+ years, I have gotten married, renovated two houses (one is still ongoing), moved to a new state, lost two of my precious fur kids to cancer, and have been blessed with two amazing little miracles. I love my life, my husband, my sons, my fur kid, my family, and my friends. I love my 'new normal'. These are the stories of our unexpected life and how our normal keeps changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment