A couple of weeks ago (see... I'm still behind on blogging), I decided to dress the boys in their "Big Brother" and "Little Brother" t-shirts and try to get a good photo of them together. The key word here is "try"! I am quickly discovering that it is almost impossible to get Fenn to be still for me to take his photo, much less pose for me. We kept telling him to sit beside Boone and look at the camera. He would squat down, lean in for a couple of brief seconds, and then off he would go to start playing again. So frustrating! The first photo is the best of the bunch. But I would have preferred one of them both looking at the camera. However, this one is really sweet and I do love it. Here are a few more from the "photo shoot"... some of them together and a few more of Boone by himself that I really liked.
See what I mean!?!? He would lean in for a second but would not look at the camera.
This is a sweet one of Boone.
This next one totally cracks me up! I swear, he smiles all the time. But he also has this really serious expression sometimes.
There are no words for the next one! He looks completely pained to be sitting there. Like he's saying, "Come on mommy... can I play now?"
And one more sweet photo of Boone (with his famous expression, of course!).
See what I mean!?!? He would lean in for a second but would not look at the camera.
This is a sweet one of Boone.
This next one totally cracks me up! I swear, he smiles all the time. But he also has this really serious expression sometimes.
There are no words for the next one! He looks completely pained to be sitting there. Like he's saying, "Come on mommy... can I play now?"
And one more sweet photo of Boone (with his famous expression, of course!).
I have a few more from this same photo shoot of Fenn that I'll post later. So be on the lookout for those!






No comments:
Post a Comment