Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boone at Four Months Old

This is Boone at Four Months. This is the fourth installment in the "12-month onesie" series. I did actually take the photo last week on his four month birthday, but decided to wait and do the post this week so I could include the stats from his 4-month check-up today.

These are his stats at 18 weeks (or 4 months) old:
Weight: 15 lbs. 11.5 oz. (61st %)
Height: 25.5" (65th %)
Head: 41.5 cm (26th %)


Compare this to his stats at 9 weeks (or 2 months) old:
Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz. (75th %)
Height: 23.5" (69th %)
Head: 38.9 cm (27th %)


Something kind of new that Boone is doing now that I just love is when I'm holding him in my lap, he'll turn his head and look back at me and then smile. He'll hear me say something and realize I'm right there behind him and decide that he wants to see me. He has also become very curious about the world around him. A few days ago we went to the mall to get out of the house on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I sat on a bench and gave Boone his bottle while Dan and Fenn walked around the mall. This guy came over and sat on a bench across from us. Well Boone just about got whiplash turning his head to see what that guy was doing. And then he wouldn't stop staring at him. So funny! Oh, and Boone has also recently discovered his feet. He grabs onto them and pulls them toward his face all the time now. Be on the lookout for cute "Boone holding his feet" photos in the near future.

Speaking of photos... I'm a little disappointed in this photo. It was later in the evening than I would have preferred so I didn't have as much light coming in through the windows. Because of that, a lot of my photos were blurry. We had just gotten Fenn down for the night and Boone was ready for his bottle (translation: He did NOT want to have his picture taken.). Oh, and I cut off his toe. I meant to take some more photos the next day, but just didn't get around to it. So I'll just have to accept the photos I got. Don't forget... you can look over in the right-hand column under "More Photos of Boone" for the link to see all of his 12-month onesie photos.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails