Sunday, November 8, 2009

Celebrating Andrew's 3rd Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese

Yesterday, Fenn went to his friend Andrew's 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's.  Andrew is the son of Jason and Angie (who works with Dan).  When Fenn was just a little baby, they were at the same daycare together.  But now they are at different places.  Here are a few photos from the party.


Fenn loved riding the horse.  He used most of his tokens riding it over and over again.


Boone hung out with Andrew's grandmother (Jason's mom, Sheryl).  {I'm pretty sure I just butchered the spelling of her name because I think she spells it differently.}  She was so sweet to keep an eye on him while Dan and I enjoyed the party and chased Fenn around.


I just like the expression on Fenn's face in this one.


The birthday boy, Andrew, with his mom, Angie.


I liked the next two photos.  In the first one, I focused on Andrew.  And in the second one, I focused on the candles.  Cool, huh?



And Fenn loved meeting Chuck E. Cheese!


Fenn had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese's.  Thanks Angie, Jason, and Andrew for inviting us! Happy Birthday, Andrew!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails