I know I'm a little early, but it is Friday and it's party day at school. So Fenn and Boone wore their special Valentine's Day t-shirts today. My intention was to get a cute picture of them together. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how that went by looking at the photos I ended up posting {notice the word 'photos' is plural!}. As if the mornings aren't chaotic enough, I had to go and try to take a few photos. Seriously, what was I thinking?!? But here's the best I could get given the situation ~ bad lighting and uncooperative kids (mostly Fenn!).
If you'll notice, Fenn's shirt says "One More Hug" and Boone's shirt says "One More Kiss". There's a story behind that. Every night when trying to get Fenn to bed, he'll continue to call me back in his room for "one more hug" and "one more kiss". That kid really knows how to play his mommy!
We have a big weekend ahead of us. Both sets of grandparents are coming into town. And Boone is getting baptized on Sunday. Maybe I'll get a better photo of the two of them in their shirts over the weekend.
Style Showcase 368
1 day ago








No comments:
Post a Comment