Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Even 10 Months Old... and THIS is What He Can Do Now


Yesterday, Boone and I were playing while Fenn was napping.  I pulled out this push toy and this is what Boone did. 

All I had to do was stand him up behind it and he took off!  He walked a good 5 or 6 feet and probably would have walked further if he had more room.  I would stand him up behind it and then run ahead of him, sit down, and try to snap a few pictures as fast as I could.  He didn't give me much time to focus because he was walking so fast! 
He'll even stop it and then walk around to the front.  He has really good balance for his age.  {I think this one is funny because of how he's holding his tongue.  He's really concentrating on what he's doing.}

And I caught Fenn doing this on Saturday.  I guess he's using the trash can as a helmet.  He looks kind of like an astronaut.  He's so funny... he'll put it on his head and walk around all over the house like that.  His imagination is getting more and more creative.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails