In the meantime, if you'd like to see the posts I just added to February, click on this link and it will give you just the February posts. The first 2 you see are the new ones (one from 02/28 and one from 02/21).
And if you'd like to see the posts I added to March, click on this link and it will give you just the March posts. There are 3 new posts interspersed throughout the month, so you'll have to scroll down to find them. They're titled: Springtime Fun, Boone Discovers the Pots & Pans, and Making Easter Cookies with Fenn.
And since I don't like doing a post without a photo, here's a cute photo of Boone from early March.
*** UPDATE: I did manage to get a couple more posts done for April. Just scroll down a little to see those. There's one about Boone moving to the big bathtub and one about Boone's first haircut.







No comments:
Post a Comment