These are some of my failed attempts at trying to get a decent photo of Fenn and Boone together. I don't even know why I bother, other than the fact that it would be nice to have at least one good photo. One where they're both actually looking at the camera... one where Fenn doesn't have a 'strained' expression on his face... one where the lighting is good... one where I actually have my camera settings right... one that is actually in focus. But so far that hasn't happened. But I'll keep trying. In the meantime, here's what I have been able to get.
:: This one is from mid-February. Those are their cute Christmas outfits they got from their Aunt Tanya and Uncle Greg. I had been waiting on a nice, somewhat warm winter day so we could go outside and get a good photo in good lighting. Not so much... It was cold and Boone wasn't happy about being put down.
:: This one is from late-February. They're in their jeans, plaid 'cowboy' shirts, and Fenn's cowboy boots from their Aunt Angie and Uncle Todd. Once again, I had been waiting on a nice, somewhat warm and sunny winter day so we could get a nice shot outside. We just didn't get very many nice days this winter. Again, not so much... Fenn just would not look at the camera.
:: Yet another attempt, but this time by our sugar maple tree. Fenn was shaking the tree and right after this, he shook something out of the tree and into his eye. He was even less cooperative after that. Boone on the other hand was being an angel, standing there very patiently.
:: And the next 3 were taken in late March. It is a cute series and they're being really sweet to each other. Unfortunately, I had to pick up my camera pretty quickly to catch the action and didn't have time to get my camera settings right. But I still love the photos.
Style Showcase 361
5 days ago












No comments:
Post a Comment