On Christmas morning, we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground. And then it snowed pretty much all day on Christmas, but with very little accumulation. But on the day after Christmas, we woke up to a couple of inches of snow! Yay! Time to get out and play! To keep in simple, we just pulled the boys' snow suits on over their pajamans, put on an extra pair of socks, added their snow boots and big coats, and then their new hats and snow mittens. This time their hands were going to stay warm and dry. And now that we've used the snow suits twice in December, I'm so happy I went ahead and purchased them last summer. I found them for $8 each at a consignment sale and debated about whether it was worth spending $16 on something they may only get to wear once this year. I think we've already gotten our money's worth in fun!
I just like the first picture up there because they were coming toward me with snow and then bumped into each other.
It's even fun to swing in the snow. For some reason, Fenn likes the 'baby' swing. I think it is because it is higher off the ground and he thinks it is really a big boy swing.
Fenn decided to pull Boone around on the sled. And he did a great job. He's strong, like bull!
And Fenn thinks it is hilarious to tackle Boone in the snow. But Boone doesn't seem to mind... most of the time.
Having fun tackling daddy in the snow.
Style Showcase 355
1 day ago











No comments:
Post a Comment