Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just a Little More Christmas Magic

We finished out the day with a nice Christmas dinner and some family time.  And here are a few more pictures from the afternoon.

A great photo with Grami and Poppy.  Why won't they do this with us?

Not sure if they were actually hanging an ornament on the tree or plotting to pull ornaments off of the tree and throw them across the room.  It's a sweet photo, though.

I realized I didn't really have many photos of me with Petey.  I have lots of photos of him by himself or with Cole and Asha, though.

At least Boone would let me get a photo of him by the Christmas tree.  No chance of getting Fenn to do this.

Brotherly love.  Actually, they were wrestling... one of their favorite things to do now that Boone can hold his own against Fenn.

Good night and Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails