Monday, April 13, 2009


:: Fun in the Front Yard with Eggs, Sunglasses, and Daddy (Sunday, April 5, 2009)

On Sunday afternoon after daddy got home from work, we went out in the front yard to hide some more Easter eggs and take some more photos of Fenn is his cute little "Monkey" outfit his Uncle Todd and Aunt Angie gave to him. The outfit had matching sunglasses, so I couldn't resist a photo session. Fenn had a great time running around the front yard, picking up Easter eggs, playing in his car, and watching his daddy be goofy. (You'll see what I mean by 'goofy' when you scroll down a little!)I posted these photos on my Facebook page, too. For the photo below, an old high school friend added the funniest comment to it: "Jeez, someone scratched the finish on my ride!" I thought that was hilarious and a great match to the expression on Fenn's face.In the last photos, I'm not really sure of what made Dan decide to do a handstand-into-a-backbend. But I'm glad I caught it on my camera because I don't think anyone would have believed me otherwise. Be sure to give him a hard time about this next time you see or talk to him!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails