Happy New Year! Just thought I would share a little bit of Fenn's artwork. He obviously didn't do the '2010' part. But he did color the background colors.
In my spare time {snicker.... "I have lots of that!".... snicker...}, I plan to start scanning all (*) of the boys' artwork and then create a photo album to store it all. I'll put a link to it somewhere over in the right-hand column of the blog. I'm not sure of when I'll actually get the link set up, but hopefully I'll have it within the next few weeks. But it may take me a while to go back and scan the artwork. I have a basket in the office full of it.
* When I say 'all', I don't mean every single piece that comes home from school. I haven't kept every "picture" with scribbles on it. But I do keep a few of those. And I keep everything that involves a handprint or a footprint.
And I am still trying to find time to go through the hundreds of photos I've taken over the last few weeks and then do a few blog posts about Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fenn's birthday party, etc. But they will be coming eventually. They'll just be backdated so they stay in chronological order. I'm OCD that way! A post like this only takes a few minutes to do. But a big post about a big event with multiple photos takes some time. And we've just been really busy here lately with Thanksgiving, then Boone's surgery, then Fenn's party, then my surgery, and then the mad dash to get ready for Christmas. Hopefully, things will settle down a little... at least until tax season gets in full swing and Dan starts working 6 and 7 days a week. I'm not looking forward to that! This will be my first year with TWO babies to keep up with on my own. But I know I'll manage... just like millions of other moms.
Style Showcase 368
1 day ago







1 comment:
nice use of color! I tried scanning, but then things started getting bigger and 3-D so I just take a photo on a blank background. Happy twenty-ten!
Post a Comment