Friday, January 29, 2010

My Little Stinker!

Today I had to pick up the boys early from school because of the impending snow storm.  I was letting Boone explore and play on his own in the family room while I was in the next room.  I heard something go "Bang!" and went to see what it was.  This is what I found.  He had crawled over to the bookshelf and pulled off a photo of Petey.  Somehow the back of the frame had opened and everything had fallen out.  And Boone was chewing on the photo!  Guess it's time to babyproof a few areas again.  Although I don't like to do too much babyproofing, because I would rather teach them what is okay to play with and what is not okay to play with.  {The quality of this photo is horrible, but I had to snap it fast to catch the shot!}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails