Monday, January 11, 2010

Still trying to Catch Up the Blog!

I am still working on catching up my blog.  I had gotten so far behind starting back in mid-November, and then it kept getting worse.  I thought I would have it caught up by now, but once I started going back through all my photos, I realized I had more I wanted to include on the blog than I thought.  I realize most people won't take the time to go back and read or look at the posts.  But that's really not what it's about for me anyway.  This is where I document our lives.  This is Fenn's baby book.  This is Boone's baby book.  And one day I'm actually going to find time to convert the blog into a hardbound book using Blurb.com.  My plan is to do a Volume 1 that starts right before Fenn's birth and cuts off right before Boone's birth.  That's about a year and a half of our lives.  Then I'll have a Volume 2 that begins with Boone's birth in May 2009 and cuts off at the end of 2010.  After that, I'll cut them off at the end of each calendar year.

So anyway, I finally got November caught up.  There are several new posts interspersed throughout the month, going all the way back to November 8th.  And keep checking back for several posts I intend to do for the month of December (including Fenn's birthday party, Christmas, and a few more).  In the meantime, here's a funny picture of Fenn from this morning before school.  He woke up a little after 6:00 a.m. and the first thing he did was sit down on the floor and start trying to put on his shoes.  His dad helped him.  A little later when I came into the room, this is what I found....  Fenn sitting on the sofa watching Imagination Mover's in his PJs, his sneakers, and a plastic fireman's hat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails