
I promise I'm going to get a post out here from Fenn's birthday party in the next few days. I've just been so busy around here with work, house stuff, getting ready for Christmas, etc. Plus, I also have to do my monthly "12-Month Onesie" post... the very last one in the series. I really have to get caught up before Christmas, or I'll really be way behind. But in the meantime, I wanted to do this quick post. Apparently, our son is quite the ladies man at daycare. First of all, he had a thing going on with Sydney. They would follow each other all over the room and talk back and forth to each other. Now they're no longer an item because I'm told Sydney is being mean to him now. And they apparently had a little spat, because Fenn's teachers said that one day they were sitting on the floor facing each other just screaming back and forth. So, Fenn has moved on to his next love interest, Annabelle. The other day, Fenn was sitting on the floor and Annabelle toddled over, sat down in his lap, and Fenn planted a great big kiss right on her lips. Word is, they've been flirting with each other for several days now. That's Miss Ashley in the background. And Miss Bettina quickly pulled out her cell phone and snapped this photo. Oh, and all the kids have little titles on their baskets (where they put their blankets, etc.). Fenn's title is "Most Loveable" and Annabelle's title is "Best Hair". She's a pretty little thing, isn't she?






No comments:
Post a Comment