
We finally have a date! We are scheduled to be induced on Friday, May 15th. That's one week before our actual due date. Dan and I are excited about finally meeting our newest Piperbean. It's funny, though. As the afternoon went by and I counted up how many days it is until the 15th (it is 25 days from yesterday), it suddenly hit me... that's only 3 1/2 weeks! And when you think of it that way, that's a really short amount of time. So now I truly am going into panic mode. We have so much we had hoped to get done before the arrival of Piperbean #2 ~ like painting a name canvas for his room, organizing his closet, completing our spring/summer yardwork and planting, painting the upstairs hall bath and the downstairs bath, painting the hall, re-organizing a couple of kitchen cabinets for baby stuff, painting some canvases for Fenn's new room, framing and hanging some family photos,... the list goes on! Somehow we'll manage to be ready, though. We'll just concentrate on what HAS to be done. The other stuff can wait until later.
Yesterday's weekly OB appointment went well. In addition to setting the date, we did the usual ultrasound and non-stress test. He looks good, the amniotic fluid level looks good, his heartrate is good, and he's moving a lot. Plus, he's back in the head down position! Dr. Cottam also examined me and said "I'm gonna call it 1 cm., but he's still really high up." That means I have already started dilating a little! She totally expects that since this is a second child, we'll be meeting him by around lunchtime. Let's just hope and pray that's the case. I had such a great labor and delivery with Fenn. I want to experience that again with this baby... but even faster this time!






3 comments:
Kevin's birthday is May 15!! Keep us posted! Photos are great as usual!
My goodnes yet another May birthday to remember (I love it) and I LOVE Liam Joseph!! Of course Boone is absolutely so cool as well!! Great names - can't wait!!!
You better be careful what you wish for!! I almost didn't make it to the hospital with Emmy it happened so much faster. I was 9 cm dilated when we got there!!!
I love the name and hope it goes well for you all. Fenn will be a great big bro!
Post a Comment