Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bay Hales.... Hay Bales...


We don't know why, but for some reason Dan and I both end up saying "bay hales" instead of "hay bales".  That's just what pops out sometimes.  There must be something about the combination of the two words together.  Or maybe we're just getting old and our brains are not firing on all cylinders.

Yesterday, we finally got some bales of hay to do our fall decorations outside.  We're a little behind on getting decorated for Halloween and Fall this year.  We've just had a lot going on here lately.  Next year will be better.  I plan to start really early and have several ideas for decorating outside and inside.

Fenn was excited to see the hay bales in the yard and decided they were perfect for climbing and jumping.  And he has really taken a liking to pumpkins this year... or as he says, "PUNTNINS!"  It's about the cutest thing ever!  I think the last photo is hysterical because of what is going on with Fenn's hair.  He is jumping off of a bale of hay and I was sitting on the ground.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails