skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fenn and Boone Ride Off into the Sunset
Fenn had so much fun on our vacation, especially riding the horse. And ever since we've been home, he has become much more interested in his Radio Flyer horse. {Thanks Piper and Sydney for sharing your horse with Fenn and Boone!} And he climbs up onto it all by himself like a little pro. This evening, he decided he wanted Boone to ride with him. He really has become obsessed with horses now and talks about them all the time. Whenever we're riding in the car, he is always looking for horses. One of his favorite songs for us to sing to him right now is our adaptation of "Old McDonald had a Farm". We have changed it to "Uncle Todd had a farm, E-I-E-I-Oooo. And on his farm he had some horses, E-I-E-I-Oooo...." The only problem is that we currently only have horses, dogs, and cats to sing about. Uncle Todd and Aunt Angie need to get some more animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment