Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Pumpkin Patch Fun



On Sunday afternoon, we decided to go back to the Pumpkin Patch at the Lutheran Church near our house.  I got such great pictures of Fenn last year (click here to see that post), so I had to go back again this year.  Plus, unlike going to the farms that are almost an hour away, we can run over to the Church late in the afternoon when the lighting is so perfect for photos and still get home in time for dinner and bedtime.  Once again, I got some photos that I really like.  Here are some of my favorites.  And there are more over in the "Fall 2009" photos (the link under "More Photos of Fenn and Boone"). 



Boone's photos are all very similar because he's not sitting up on his own yet, so we had him sitting in the Bumbo seat.  And Boone is drooling in these photos about as much as Fenn was drooling in the photos from last year.  Still no teeth for Boone, but we're expecting those two bottom teeth to pop through soon.  Fenn was moving around constantly and I had a hard time getting him to stop long enough for photos.  He decided to pretend the 'puntnin' was a cup and the stem was a straw!  We had to make him stop putting his mouth on the stem... He thought it was funny.  And we couldn't help but laugh.  Bad parents!  And I didn't really even try to get any good photos of them together.  I have one in the "Fall 2009" photo album, but it's not a great one.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails