This is Fenn at Four Months. This is the fourth installment in the "12-month onesie" series. There have been a lot of changes in the last month. His personality continues to develop. He is quite the charmer, and seems to already enjoy flirting with pretty girls. He reaches for or grabs everything now. Before, he would just bat at things. But now he specifically reaches for them. This morning I was getting him dressed. When I was pulling his t-shirt over his head, he grabbed onto the sleeve and wouldn't let go. Get this... I said "Drop it, drop it." Proof that I've spent way too much time with my dogs over the last 10 years because that's what I say to Petey to get him to let go of things (his frisbee, ball, or whatever). Another funny thing that happened this morning... I was feeding Fenn his bottle. Keep in mind that he had not eaten in about 4 1/2 hours. He was gulping the bottle so fast that it came out of his mouth and then leaked formula all over his chin. I pulled the bottle out of his mouth to wipe it off and he grabbed onto the bottle's nipple, screamed out, and was not letting go! I couldn't help but laugh. The boy was hungry and taking full advantage of his new skill. Funny how he seems to know the difference in when I remove the bottle "mid-stream" and when the bottle is empty.Another new thing is that he looks for us now. One of my favorite things he does now is when he is sitting in my lap leaning against my chest... he'll turn his head to look back and up at me. That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It's like he's just checking to make sure I'm still there.






No comments:
Post a Comment