Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jumping Bean

Fenn got a Jumpy seat a couple of weeks ago. He seems to like it so far, even though he's still not quite sure of what to do in it. These photos are from the second time we put him in it. He is pretty good at making it turn around. And he will occasionally make it bounce. When I swing him, he will usually put his feet down and stop it. I don't think it's because he doesn't like swinging (because he likes his swing). I think maybe he just doesn't know what to do with his feet. Over the last couple of weeks, he has gotten more comfortable being in it. But he's still not quite to the point of really making it jump! I'm sure as he becomes a more vigorous jumper, we'll post some more photos.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails