OK, let the countdown to college football season continue! This countdown post is for all the Georgia fans in our family, including Daddy. Don't worry.... I'm not going to do the countdown posts every two weeks until August. I'll spread them out more over the next few months. Fenn wore this outfit for the first time the other day, so we (of course) had to take his picture in it. For those who might not know... Daddy graduataed from the University of Georgia, and Mommy graduated from Auburn University. We think he looks good in both school's colors. I think we'll be heartbroken if he grows up and decides to go to the University of Tennessee. (No offense to our UT friends, because it's a great school. Our loyalties naturally lie with our alma maters.) But something tells us that his friends will have a huge influence on him and he may just become a Vols fan.
Style Showcase 355
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment