On the day we got home from our road trip (04/29), Fenn had to go see his pediatrician for his 4-month check-up. On this visit, he got his 2nd round of immunization shots. Once again, he was a real trooper. He cried out briefly and then quickly settled down.These are his stats at 20 weeks old:
Weight: 16 lbs. 14 oz. (73rd %)
Length: 25.25" (45th %)
Head: 42.5 cm (43rd %)

Compare this to his stats at 9 weeks old:
Weight: 13 lbs. (76th %)
Length: 23" (51st %)
Head: 39.5 cm (38th %)
These are some cute recent photos of Fenn. I think the first one is a great photo of Dan and Fenn together. They look so handsome. For the second photo, I think the outfit is really cute on him. I put him down inside a canvas storage bin and the photo turned out really great. For the last photo, I like the t-shirt because of the dogs. The one chasing the fire truck looks like Cole... Fenn's guardian angel. Hard to believe he's been gone for over 6 months now.






No comments:
Post a Comment