Monday, April 14, 2008

More Cute Photos of Fenn

I have said pretty much everything I can think of in my other recent posts. So I don't have anything to say here. I just wanted to post these photos. In the first picture, no... he's not participating in a wet t-shirt contest. I took one picture and then he proceeded to spit up all over himself. I wiped him off and then took this picture (which was better than the first one, despite the wet shirt). Sweet smile, huh? Look at those blue eyes in the last photo! If I didn't know better, I would say he must be the postman's child. But that wouldn't make sense either because our postman, Carlos, is from Miami and is of Cuban descent. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a beautiful baby...wouldn't have expected any less, though. Can't wait to meet him in person in May! (and can't wait to see y'all!!!!!) Thanks for letting us shack up with y'all. Are you sure you're ready for all of us crazy Tredos? heehee

Marsha Loftis said...

What a sweet baby!! you just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks. So very cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails