Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Deduction Baby

Hooray! It's finally April 15th... which means tax season is almost over and Fenn and I will get to see more of Daddy. This year was much harder to deal with than the past 2 years because of having a baby in the house. But we managed and it is just about over. I did pretty good this year because I actually cooked 3 meals for Dan's office. It was a good excuse to get to see him and eat dinner with him. Plus, I like to do something nice for them since they're having to work such long hours. I figure they at least need some home cooked meals versus junky fast food. I started 2 years ago with one meal, then 2 meals last year. I think I have been dubbed their personal office chef. Tonight is the office after-party beginning around 4:00 p.m.... at least we hope. It has been a tough year for Dan's office and they're running behind. Hopefully they won't have to cancel the celebration. It's been a tradition for a long time. We have a babysitter lined up for tonight and are ready to get out for a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
He is so precious! I can tell from all of the quotes you are loving being a Mom!!! I can't wait to see ya'll this week.
Kelli

Related Posts with Thumbnails